At Westcoast Marine, we specialise in Inboard boat motor services, our inboard boat mechanics are trained and certified to service and repair most types of diesel and petrol engines. Inboard marine maintenance is an extremely important requirement, that all trailer boat or motor launches keep at the forefront of their service requirements. At Westcoast Marine, we can create you a maintenance schedule that will keep your boat safe and operating correctly.
Call Kane to organise an inspection or click here for more contact details.
Inboard and stern-drive services
All inboards get an engine and engine bay clean after servicing!
- Engine oil replacement
- Fuel filters replacement
- Removal of spark plugs, lubricate and replace
- Thermostat tests
- Check condition of exhaust manifolds and risers
- Check and replace necessary hose clamps
- Replacement of seawater pump impeller
- Check condition of belt and idler pulleys
- Removal of leg/ sterndrvice and inspect engine alignment, bellows and unijoints
- Refit leg and replace gearlube and grease prop shaft